Core Consulting Group was engaged by one of Australia’s leading energy utilities company who provides residential and business customers throughout Australia with electricity and natural gas.
Our customer needed a Project Online implementation partner who not only knew the tool but also understood large-scale Projects and Programs. CCG demonstrated our experience as Program and Project Management practitioners and Project Online implementers, which gave our customer the confidence to trust us to complete their implementation.
We engaged to accelerate their Project Online implementation using an iterative sprint based approach:
- Delivering the implementation in 4 sprints (including showcases to demonstrate value and progress, and enable feedback)
- Working collaboratively with the customer to reduce cycle times and increase understanding
- Collocating with the customer’s key users to maximise knowledge transfer
We worked closely to enable the customer to migrate Project information from various sources. In addition, we provided training materials to provide support user training internally. The outcome was an efficient and effective Project Online deployment and a happy customer.
Key elements of the solution included:
- Advisory and consulting services providing guidance for Project Management processes
- Project Online configuration
- SSRS report development
- Power BI training
- Migration support