Core Consulting Group (CCG) were engaged by one of Australia’s largest toll road provider to assist with a review of their project governance framework and provide recommendations for change. Our client had a need to simplify the existing framework and align operational and delivery areas across 3 regions in Melbourne, Sydney and North America.
CCG was chosen due to our reputation in all aspects of project governance, knowledge and experience in methodology, process development and change management. We led a formalised review process that resulted in a revised structure for the governance framework (including rebranding).
With the recommendations for a revised framework agreed, CCG was then asked to work with subject matter experts to develop appropriately detailed information to guide consistent application of key business practices across their existing operational areas and regions. In parallel, CCG worked to develop an organisational change management program to address communication, training and coaching, as the new framework was implemented.
The change resulted in the following outcomes:
- Fit for purpose, flexible framework better aligned to the organisation structure
- Greater engagement, use and consistency
Key Elements of the solution included:
- End to end framework covering Project Management and Asset Management
- Deliverable Review and Approval process
- Change Management Strategy and Plan
- Editorial content review for consistency