Aurora – PMO Recovery
Core Consulting Group was engaged by Aurora to recover a Project Management Office that was perceived as offering little value to the organization.
Through a careful evaluation of existing business process and organizational needs, Core Consulting Group offered a range of changes prioritised based on impact and value. Aurora agreed to all proposed changes, which were implemented within an overall change management framework.
- Establishment of revised reporting standards (project and portfolio)
- Introduction of divisional resource management processes and toolset
- Program of Work (POW) control Governance and prioritization process
- Revised governance structure for projects and portfolios
- Clarification / Documentation or project delivery methodology (including processes and templates)
- PMO Training – provided to uplift skills and expectations of PMO Staff
- Project Management Training (schedule, cost control and risk).